Check it out!

Let you know!

My photo
Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia
M.Y Resolution 19

GPS Flowers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

30 December 2010

Fascinated by NUMBERS..

Numbers are widely especially in mathematics.
As for me, number 5 has its own beauty..
Guess why?
Because I'm gonna be form 5..hehe
That's all..

I just registered myself today..
What a big relief to know that my classroom teacher..
Is a man and not women after almost 4 years before..
Alhamdulillah,he is Sir Zainal Abidin Hassan a.k.a Za'aba..
He's gonna be my Bahasa Malaysia's teacher..
Also my debate fascilitator..Insya-Allah..

Back to the topic,
What will it be next year huh?
Let me imagine some..haha..

(NEW ECOSYSTEM)
Teacher: Introduce yourself please..
Me: Oh,I'm Xera..
Friend: Your marks are not suite with your title..haha
Teacher: Don't give up.Still have time..
Me: Hope so..(Why my result is so terrible? )








(IT'S PARTY GUYS!! )

Me: Haha..let's play bowling at the mall..
Friend: This evening?Don't we have classes?
Me:The extra classes have not start yet..
Friend: Yeah! Why not right??








(WHAT'S WRONG??)
Teacher: I could not see your handwriting here..
Me: Are you sure teacher? It must be there..
Teacher: Huh?Your essays is in this blank page??
Me: Oh,I guess it have not finished yet..I forgot..hehe..








(STUCKED HERE..)
Friend: This is the list of topics..
Me: What for?
Friend: HAHA! It's diagnostic tomorrow..
Me: Oh no! Books,notes,..List of formulae..??
Friend: It's all here..I mean,,LIBRARY..hehe
Me: May I copy from you? I don't have time..please..







(INVERSE? RODENT? SHC? NEUTRALISATION?)
Me: What's all these?I could not remember..
Friend: Are you joking? We have learnt these last year..
Me: OMG! HAHA! I'm joking..(Maybe)
Friend: Don't tell me that you forgot these okay..
Me: I'm not forgot but I just don't know..
Friend: ???....







Enough here..It should not be worst like this..
I just said,it's imagination..haha
I'm scared to do those things..
So, all I need is CHANGE!
For this damn so freaking year..huhu

Insya-Allah,
I'll try to balance my time..
Family,Friends,Teachers..
Curriculum and co-curriculum..
Of course,my creator..ALLAHURABBI..






And put my 200% efforts towards 9A+ in SPM..
So,the imagination should be like this..
 Create a historic life in Form 5..
Sketch my number and names on the rock..
As a legend.. =)