Check it out!

Let you know!

My photo
Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia
M.Y Resolution 19

GPS Flowers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

18 April 2011

Results for you!

Welcome back to my latest progress..
Just got my exam papers together with their marks..
Good and a little nonsense!
All in one..haha..

Received Maths paper..
B+ which is 74%..
Sir Khamsan says:
"74..only 4 marks above what I target for..How? "
Then,when Nidgi and me were doing the corrections..
He added,
"Oh..you can answer the question without any helps when you did it for second time..Great right?"
Going like crazy sitting there! Listening to his 'fire' words..





















Next is Biology...
It is 66% - B+..
Alhamdulillah..Yeah!
Unexpected result! I even listed as Top 10 rankers..
In addition, I also got C2 Cool and Clean Orange Flavor from Sir Razak..
















Best thing ever when I got applause from all my friends..
(Well,,I am an underdog student right?)
From 52% up,up and away to 66%..
What a big relief..
Managed to beat Nadia.. :)

But it is true..
Happiness won't last forever!
Pendidikan Islam time...
Got 54% - C together with 46 times of cane..















Smile always!!

So,the lessons that I have learnt for today is...( Just like writing a novel synopsis)















Keep watching this progress on the next time!
In the same places..
In the same time..
At this weird blog! Okay!