Check it out!

Let you know!

My photo
Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia
M.Y Resolution 19

GPS Flowers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

21 August 2011

21st August (21.8)

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
... بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


   This is a special entry.It means a lot to me.Going to use this day wisely.Do you ask me why?

Right on 8.10am

2 stand for my parent,1 credit to my only brother
   I am glad to be borned on this day.Nice number,nice name and most importantly,it is a nice life for me.I have go through a 1000 mile.I have been in hardships,raise up with challenges.I have also try and keep trying a 1000 time to achieve all the impossible dreams.But, I do believe..In this world,nothing is impossible!

 
    "Whatever happens-happens"..To have clear understanding,I called it "Man jadda wajada, wa man zara’a hasada"..Those who are focus and have strong willing to reach their dreams then it will come true with Allah's blessingI hope to be in that group.Inya-Allah..
   As today is my birthday,I have received wishes from my buddies.Inspiring and meaningful to me.Thanks! May Allah bless your life okay.


From Ajim
 
Key chain from Ayu
 

From Nad



 
From Nidgi


 

From Cuki


From Ayeb


From Kynah

From Nana

From Ayu

From Mizah
From Dilla

Diary from Nidgi


Inside the diary

From Nadhirah and Noura
  

  Let me grow older because I want to be stronger! Stronger than before..Yeah!
Working hard and smart to achieve flying colours in Johor Trial SPM Examination (September) and SPM Examination 2011 (November).9A+.Pray for me okay!
Will appreciate life better,till here..