Check it out!

Let you know!

My photo
Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia
M.Y Resolution 19

GPS Flowers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

09 September 2011

FIRST WEEK OF TRIAL

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
... بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

Glad to be here again and the most important thing is continue to hurting my soul,forcing my hands yet washing my mind.Facing the TRIAL with patience and confidence.I read what I should also spot the questions randomly.My friends seem to be prepared.They look very calm and relax.
Let me express my opinion about 4 subjects that I have gone through all this week.

1.Bahasa Malaysia : Kertas 1 (Something new because I can write for 4 pages)
                               Kertas 2 (Too many words to write on)
2.English: Paper 1(Exactly as what I spot of)
               Paper 2(A bit stuck on novel parts)
3.Pendidikan Islam: Kertas 1(Need a double check when answering it)
                               Kertas 2(Better than the first one)
4.Sejarah:Kertas 1(10 doubt answer for 10 questions)
               Kertas 2(Lack of memorizing facts/explanation)

Overall,it is quite easy but just wait for the upcoming week.I know I can smile behind the tears.huhu