Check it out!

Let you know!

My photo
Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia
M.Y Resolution 19

GPS Flowers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

02 October 2011

The price for a piece of way

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
... بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

When I have a chance to grab success in the straight way,
I choose such a challenging way,
It is not easy to be successful,
Today I have been upset for the test given,
My Lord,do not leave me alone,
Leading myself which full of weakness,
I am a person who needs some spaces,
In order to breath behind the shadows,
I know I have the opportunity,
Do not let me to have inverse thinking,
Do not let me drown with spreading disease,
Hope you (Lord) will simplify my way to cross the barrier,
Let the price of way I have counted to be worth,
Fade away ill-fated,
Show me the light,
So I will not budge  in the field of war,
So I will step ahead as a warrior,
So I will turn as a winner..

Translated from :
Fazry Alias
Degree of Mechanical Engineering at University of Toronto,
Canada.