السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
.. بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
Thanks Allah my Lord for giving me strength and ability to reach my 21st birthday.
I won't wish too many things like my past childhood, but today I just want you to grant me a happy family, great health to serve my parents and maturity to gain success here in the world and bless for my after.
Thanks to my fellow friends, beloved family and contacts for the wishes.
From my love:
From my primary schoolmates:


From my beloved family:
"Jazakumullah Khairan Katsiran Wa Jazakumullah Ahsanal Jaza. Semoga Allah SWT akan membalas kamu dengan kebaikan yang banyak dan semoga Allah SWT akan membalas kamu dengan balasan yang terbaik."

I realized that I've been chasing lot of world's treasure ... until I forgot how much and bad did I hurt other's feeling. Allah still offered me with success in studies, life with full enjoyment yet less burden than people around me.
Sometimes, I told myself, what type of Degree holder did you wanna be?
"The one who received high salary each month without blessing from Lord"
or
"The one whom graduated with Honours without nothing in her mind"
or even
"The one being hated by society"
Then I closed my eyes BUT still cannot give the right answers and suits the questions.
I really hope one fine day I can answer it and told myself the exact answer.


