Check it out!

Let you know!

My photo
Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia
M.Y Resolution 19

GPS Flowers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

04 September 2016

PART I: 1617 SEMESTER I

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ

.. بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


I begin my new 2016/2017 semester today. Here still in UT but recently as 3rd year student. Guys,, Oh My God, could not believe it!



Thanks Allah but I was not in good shape of emotions and physical yet quite sleepy because i drove for a long journey yesterday. Even though I'm tired but when it comes to family bonding, there will be really no way to excuse.

So, my class starts on 10am in the morning for C-and-I subject. Met Mr.Azh again as my lecturer. I've already met him before in electrical laboratory. He is just nice and considerable to be FAV lecturer especially when he decided to appoint me to be class representative assistant. (hu-hu)

I went back home before having my next class on 2 o'clock in the afternoon. It's time for FLU II further topics from previous FLU I last semester. I got shocked as the lecturer was very young, soft spoken and for sure he is a man with brilliant brain as he entitled with DR.Akm.

By the way, I have not take any selfies today due to no close members are there in classes with me. As I returned home, I straight away prepared my notebooks, files and schedule for my studies. It took hours as I was a SLO-MO person...hurmmmm...




Front name and details. My major throwback during school time.. 


Files for papers and hardcopy

6 subjects for this semester
I know this semester will kill me, knock me down, bring me to hell but I have no fear of loosing because I already gone tough enough so far. Hence, I would like to take this opportunity to inspire others and not to forget a little wish of GOOD LUCK to all my friends and let's moving forward! Dream, big, bigger and biggest! (he-he). I'll always pray for our success buddyz.
Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, 'It's going to be a good day!