Check it out!

Let you know!

My photo
Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia
M.Y Resolution 19

GPS Flowers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

17 February 2010

My new life..





















Live in SESERI.,,
Really excited during the registration day..
Now,really miss my old lie in SSG a.k.a SESEGA..
I have met friends,but it still not working..
HOMESICK!!
With the rules there,I do not think I can survive there..
Sometimes,I do not pay my  full attention when studying..
I wish if I can be like other friends..
Enjoying thier new life in boarding schools...


But,"Everything comes with a reason"
Even my heart have fly with MJSC TGB,
I cannot deny the fact that I am now SESERIan...


To all my friends,
It is really tough here...
So,hope all of you will get ready for this culture shock!
Do not worry because I miss all of you..
Now,50:50 whether stay or go back..
Many say that I shall stay and feel that SUFFER there...
But deep inside my heart,
I f I can return to 2nd February 2010...
I will stay in my beloved SSG a.k.a SESEGA..
I am really confused!!


All I can do is that..
Just keep hoping for the best...
Try and face it with a sincere heart..
This is what I have wished before..
So,I have to continue my life even it is not normal as I wanted so..
Until here...