
I am going to let go my friends..
Noura,Hani, and others..
(Issk..isskk..)
Never imagine that this is going to be happen now..
Since they appeared in my life,
I can live my life back after several years I had suffered..
Noura is going to SMT Tuanku Jaafar,Negeri Sembilan.
Hani is going to SMT Bukit Piatu,Melaka.
Wishing them all the best and have a wonderful life there..
It is not enough yet,
For another one week,
Some of my friends will be going too..
Ekin-SMS Muar (SAMURA)
Hariz-SMS Seremban(SASER)
Aiman-Sekolah Tunku Abdul Rahman(STAR)
Syarif-SMS Alam Shah(ASiS)
Luckily,Nadhirah will accompany me to the SESERI..
(Hu..Hu..Hu..)
Fathiah and NidGi are still waiting for MJSC..
Hope so they can further their studies there..
(Waa...Waaa...Waaa..)
My dreamt school ever !!!
Especially MJSC TGB...
Do not know what to say..
I am getting sad..
Perhaps,we will meet and get together again..
Even we will be such a different person in future..
I want to see all of you holding your
SPM examination results slip with your big smile..
Means,you have to show me those straight A's on your results slip..
(He..He...He...Can you??)
This is what we called FAITH..
Every start comes to an end.
Now,we have accomplished our PMR mission.
Unfortunately,
We have reached the stage where we have to say goodbye:
-Goodbye to the three years we have been through.
-Goodbye to the memories we have shared.
-Goodbye to the great moments we lived together.
WHEREVER,WHENEVER AND FOREVER!!
WE ARE TOGETHER!!

