Check it out!

Let you know!

My photo
Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia
M.Y Resolution 19

GPS Flowers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

10 January 2010

Zero Fighter's celebrations...

All of us gathered at BP Mall at 11 o'clock..
After took a round there,we entered KFC Restaurant...
Fathiah and I made the order..
Luckily,Hasbi,Ridhwan and Najib came to help us..
Placing the food and drinks on 2 t..
One for boys and one was for girls..
Started with the speech by Ridhwan
as the representative for members of Zero Fighter..
Until it came to my speech..
(Hehehe...actually,I was like speechless)






Next,
we had that 
lunch together..
Very funny as everyone wanted to have the thigh of chicken..
(Huhuhu..I was loser!)
Cruck,..Crup,...Yummy!


After looking around the shops,
We decided to take our pray first.
It was better because when playing bowling,
we lost the world actually...
We cannot stop the joy of playing..
(He...he... here, Hu..hu...there..)
Everybody kept laughing.
Especially when the ball got into the wrong ways...
Luckily,there was a non-commissioned coach..
(He..he..Proudly to say,it was me!)
I had trained Fathiah until she is now getting professional..
Just joking!


Overall,I really enjoyed that moments..
Perhaps,this will be the last gathering that I may join..
Who knows,I have a good luck..
Get into the boarding school and live as an indipendent girl..


Until the next journal...