I am still waiting for something..
Perhaps,it will come to me as soon as possible..
Countdown to 15th January!!!
As what I had wrote before,
I am now in 4 Science 1,
together with my beloved friends..
The best part is,
I got Mdm.Hayati bt Minhat as my class teacher..
Once again,it was women's power!!
Never mind,
Every teacher has their own style,attitude and technique..
So,what I have to worry about??
But,I guess I still have to be worry...
How can I entered a class with a half of the class,
filled with the straight A's students???
(Whoa! Can I survive inside that class??)
The latest updates is that,
a boy from Australia just entered our class.
Will he survive in that class too??
(Huhuhu...)
Well,I'm going to BP Mall on Saturday!
(Yeah.....!)
For a celebration for all the members of Zero Fighter!!
Congratulations! Also to their manager,
MYSELF!!
(Hahahaha......)
I praised myself?? What a shame!!
Until we meet again...

