A form 3 student had been knocked down by a car..
It was happen on Tuesday.
She wanted to cross the road after went back from school.
The late of Farah Ain was comma for 2 days...
She had passed away yesterday.
I am really thankful because the God still giving chances to me..
At least,I had passed my PMR examination..
But,how about others??
It never crossed to my mind this thing could happen.
Only now, I know how grateful am I...
Let me talk about my life progress now...
(Hahaha..)
Today,the whole student had a meeting ..
It was about our new sport houses..
There are: BLUE,GREEN,RED,ORANGE,PURPLE....
And of course my latest YELLOW!!
I could not believe..
Nadhirah was right in saying something...
Unbelievable! I really shocked to know that
I am now UTHM's member...
(Whoa!!!!...Amazing...)
Luckily,I have Noura as my partners...
My other friend had their own sport houses...
(UTM,UM,USM,UPM, and bla....bla...bla....)
Nothing is special,
Hoping for our victory in the upcoming Sports Day..
Only if I still remain there...
(issk...isskk..isskkk..)
I had to leave this school ...
(Yeah....You should,ZIERA!!)
Anyway,
Waiting for 11 o'clock...
Gathering,eating and of coarse playing....
BOWLING!!!!

