Every 16th May,,
I celebrate the day together with my beloved teachers..
I remembered last year in 2009,
The moment we made suprises to Teacher Azimah..
Had fun with cakes..
Hahaha..also took pictures here and there..
That was the day such that the school belong to us..
Very enjoy!!
But to face tomorrow,
It is like a dream..
Having the celebrations again..
For sure,
It will be different tomorrow..
Celebrate it without some of friends..
If they can be strong,
I need to be stronger than them..
Face all challenges..
Accept the faith..
The faith that separation is always better for us..
(Yes!!! I will accept it now..I have to..)
To all my friends,
Do your very best in this mid-year examinations..
I will do the same thing..
Score A+ in those 9 subject..
REMEMBER!!
We have the same mission:
To reach the end of this journey and bring happiness to our parents and family
that have waiting for us patiently..
What differs us is just that..
Some of us using the highway and the others using the normal road..
Highway is a symbolic for friends who are now in SBP/MRSM..
Normal road is a symbolic for friends who are still staying in SESEGA a.k.a SSG..
No matter what we use,
Always plan every inch of your steps..
If you fall and get hurted,,
Stand up and try to move again..
There is no 'stop' for our steps..
We need to suffer..
Yes,we have to..
If not,you will be the worst person in this world..
Together we strive for exellence!!

