Check it out!

Let you know!

My photo
Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia
M.Y Resolution 19

GPS Flowers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

11 June 2010

Most Wanted:School Break!




















It is the time for us
to gathered again as usual..
This time,we gathered at Raja Futsal and KFC..


Grateful to see those friends,
Lot of changes throughout these 3 month..
Looks handsome,pretty and for sure smart..
More than before..


Play futsal together,
about 1 hour until we all got tired..
Moreover,our stomach also having their own concert inside..
hahaha..


Eat a lot at KFC,
Talk a lot too..
Well,long time no see..
This is what happened..


Anyway,just enjoyed to meet all of you..
Looking for another event for us..
Because I miss all of you..
Really want to be with all of you..
Almost 24/7..
If only we can make it ..


The truth is that we have our own life..
Will never be the same..
I have to remember myself 
Every moment whenever I am thinking of all of you..
Huhuhu..


GO GPS_CREW!!
Great,Pro,Superb!!!