Check it out!

Let you know!

My photo
Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia
M.Y Resolution 19

GPS Flowers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

14 June 2010

Frustrated!!

In 5 hours later,I'm going to Physics Extra Class..As usual when it comes to holidays..hahaha
Now,I'm watching World Cup,Germany vs Australia..As I watch it,Germany seems to win the match..
But,maybe it's too early for me to jump into a conclusion..Who knows Australia will wake upfrom their sleep in the 2nd half..i wish..Somebody asked me which team that I support..I said,"Portugal or maybe England..or whatever ..".That person told me "You have no fixed opinion at all..".issk2..Well,people like to judge others by their outlooks..But don't you think that sometimes,we just be kidding..Do not want to be serious all the times..That is what I always did in my life..So,I replied.."Do not want to be an adult yet..Would like to enjoy this childhood..".That person said "Wake up quickly and don't be late for your SPM..".Well,people like to judge others by their outlooks..But don't you think that sometimes,we just be kidding..Do not want to be serious all the times..That is what I always did in my life..Mm,,does all people out there have the same thinking like this??
I guess the world is just awesome..Why must it still happens..??
I am very frustrated..
Now I am broken..The person who I would like to make as my INSPIRATION create a trouble..Either (....I.) or (...A.)..Both are just the same..Always get me feel numb and crazy all the time..
Just wishing that I can focus on my studies..'Go to hell' other fool things..Please send someone not to love me..But to guide and be such a best friend I have ever had in my life..Because now,I am all alone..
There is no more laugh,cry,or gossips..I do not have strength to face today and tomorrow..
It is hard for me to adapt in this situation..Just keep praying for strength,patience and intelligence for my friends also for myself..I will try my best even I have nobody else to be with me..Insya-Allah..