Planned it for almost one week..
Nobody feels what I have inside this little heart.
Anyway..just smile for the whole day! Yeah!

Today is Ayu's birthday!
I give some present which is simple..
But I hope she will get benefits from it..
She's kind and willing to hear my problems.
She's the one who always support me..
That's why I need you friend!
~143~
(friends forever)
The date falls on the same day..
What a miracle right?
Sir Za'bha also born on 10th March..
In year of 1963..
As today,he's now 48 years old..
I'm pretty sure that he has world-wide experiences..
I admire him so much!
Looking through his smile will force me to cry..
Hearing his voice will increase my spirit..
Having knowledges from him will make me proud..
To always respect him will be my responsibility..
FOREVER!...
Thank you Sir!
For giving me such a inspire life..
To be succeed in my student life..
Oh my teacher!!!
~143~
(as a teacher only)

