HAVE A BREAK,
HAVE A KIT KAT !!

Why all of sudden?
I have never mention this before right?
Actually,
It is about this tasty chocolate..
It is given by Sir Razak..
During our Biology classes..
Not for fun,but as a motivation to others.
This KIT KAT is given to..

Those who achieved at least 40 marks..
Means,,to those who passed the PK 1 test..
Luckily,I got 52% upon 100%..
(Half for a lazy student like me..)
I even don't line up for that KIT KAT..
I just asked my friend,Aliah to get it for me..hehe
Not to bully her but actually I would like to give her..
She refused at first but I know how much she likes that chocolate..
When Sir Razak said that he wants to give KIT KAT,,
Aliah has already screaming like "Wow! So delicious.."
This is differs from Nadia..
She managed to achieve A in Biology..
So,she got special treats from Sir Razak..
He took her book as a sample for others..
Even she got a CADBURY chocolate..(jeng3..)


Don't be jealous okay!
(Everyone said to theirselves including me.)
Enough for that 'creepy' things..haha
For the rest of my day,,
I spent it with HOMEWORKS!!!
The moral of the story is??
1) STUDY SMART AND HARD
2) DON'T DO SOMETHING ONLY TO ASK FOR REWARDS
3) DARE TO FAIL
4) ALWAYS CARE FOR OTHER'S FEELING
5) DON'T BE SELFISH
6) OBEY YOUR TEACHERS
7) ALWAYS BE PREPARED
8) BE TOUGH FOR THE CHALLENGES
9) REMAIN COOL AND CALM
10) REPAY TEACHER'S GOOD DEED WITH SUCCESS
Keep your dreams alive.
Understand to achieve
anything
requires faith and belief in yourself,
vision, hard work,
determination, and dedication.
Remember all things are possible for
those who believe.
~Gail Devers~

