Check it out!

Let you know!

My photo
Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia
M.Y Resolution 19

GPS Flowers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

18 February 2011

Don't stop your steps!

After my curriculum test 1,
I feel very anxious..
To face the test is easy but to have the result..
OMG! (everybody say no!! hehe..)

Each day,I was given many "challenges"..
According to Sir A..it is pronounce as...'CHALENG' haha..

Recently,
I lost my great-grandmother..
I failed my ADD MATH subject..
I took responsible for my prefect organisation..
I must do this and that..waaaarrghhh!!

Sometimes,the world is just AWESOME!
But now,I feel that the world is just BORED!
Maybe I am the one who always
put myself into the problems and stress..
Is there any options? No isn't it??

For this moment,
I also discover something new..
My friends,my teachers and my family..
I observed them in different way..
Yet I knew that they are very unique.
With their own personalities,
With their emotions,
With their positive-thinking..
And many more..

I want to change..!!
I want to be MYSELF!!
Anyone please guide me..
Hopefully, the transformation will happen to me..
I will do my very best to find myself..