Check it out!

Let you know!

My photo
Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia
M.Y Resolution 19

GPS Flowers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

19 February 2011

I.M.I.S.S.Y.O.U


this night..I am missing 'MR.M'..
HIM???

Yes! HIM..My love..
I love HIM since I was 10..
HE is just too perfect for me compared to MR.S..
Who is MR.S ??
Who is MR.M??

But,MR.M was gone..
He is now far away..
He will always has someone by his side..
I am nothing to him..
He even don't care for me like I care for him..

I admire him so much..
People might think that I'm crazy..
But,,,YES!! I'm crazy for him..
He is the one who inspire me before and after I failed my UPSR..
He is the one who guide me to achieve straight A's in PMR..
Now,,he is no longer be with me for my SPM..
So,I need stand alone without him..

So sad..
I can't be with him..
We aren't meant together my love..
Even when I clashed with MR.S..
You're just too special..
Until you don't want to accept my fault..
I'm feeling guilty for what I've done..
Sorry okay..

I always remember him..
His pictures..
His latest status..
His latest achievement..
It's all in my mind..

Let others know..
Even it will be useless..
Honestly,,
I WAS DAZZLED BY MR.S
and I MISS YOU!
Oh my MR.M..
:-(

*mr.s = SBP
  mr.m = MRSM