Check it out!

Let you know!

My photo
Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia
M.Y Resolution 19

GPS Flowers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

02 May 2011

Comradeships

This post is special dedicated for my friends.
I always think these two words, 
F.R.I.E.N.D.S.F.O.R.E.V.E.R.



is so cliche..

But as the time creeps..
I do feel..
They are some true friends who can:
1 : Hear my cry all of sudden
2 : Laugh with bad faces without any shame
3 : Talk with comfortable feeling about anything

Not just pretending..
To be a good friend telling me:
1 : I will be there for you (When the time comes,you are not there) 
2 : I agree with you (Actually, looking for self-interests)
3 : I enjoy laughing with you (Other side, make fun of me)

Yes! You!



You know my: 
1 : Bad behaviour
2 : Disgusting atitude
3 : Wind of anger

Even others keep telling me I am crazy..


but you still be friends with me..
Thank you!