Check it out!

Let you know!

My photo
Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia
M.Y Resolution 19

GPS Flowers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

05 May 2011

UTHM World Books and Copyright Day

Thanks to all supporters!
Family,friends and teachers..
(Wish this is Grammy Award..haha)
It teaches me a lot!
Go all out to get all SUCCESS!

..Hot Stuffs..

..First published ! Buy at nearest bookshop..haha ..

..With the V.I.P. ..

..Launching session..

..When everybody is not ready..damn!

..Press conference with paparazi and mamarazi..haha ..

1)IT IS ONLY A TEMPORARY PRAISE..
   By: Teacher Azimah

2)YOU ARE BORNED TO BE A SHINY PEARL
   By: Teacher Salsiah

3)SUCCESS IS THE SWEETEST REVENGE
   By: Sir Zainal Abidin

I promise to all of you,
especially my respected Sir Za'Bha..

>We will not go down as what "THEY":
   (eijsvfrjbuapakmaktiriafnef)
 =>this is secret password for?? (I do not know..)
   expected us to be..

>We will change that "SHRINKING BRAIN" title!!
   Insya-Allah.. d(=^,^=)b