Check it out!

Let you know!

My photo
Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia
M.Y Resolution 19

GPS Flowers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

30 May 2012

Deeds will never die!


السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
.. بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْمِ




We are not perfect for everyone, we are only perfect for those select few people that really take the time to get to know us and love us for who we really are.  And to those select few, being our imperfectly perfect self is what they love about us.


I'm very regret for doing those things to you dearest people.. 
Only now I realize how grateful I am ..






How all of you appreciate me for the way I am..
Thanks and sorry again!


I promise, I'll workd hard and smart to be someone in future..



Let me build my confidence towards future first..
Then,I'll be coming back as what you want me to be..
Insya-Allah..