السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
.. بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
The UPU had announced the intake for SPM Leavers 2011. And I'm part of them. wii~ .. To those who receive offer from their beloved university or at least got offer from any higher education instituition,congratulations!.. For those who did'nt receive any intake.. We're in the same boat guys..But.. no worries okay.. Life must go on.. hehe..
![]() |
| How dare UTHM rejected me? haha.. *just kidding! |
Whatever it takes, let me say Alhamdulillah.. This is an obstacle for me in order to pursue my dreams. At least,Allah guide me on how to be strong and the most important is to be a low-profile person. Even my friends and family remind me not to give up easily. I got many ways to get into university.Insya-Allah.. Like the proverb : Where there's a will,there's a way.. wii~
![]() |
| My second application.. Hope I can get it even I'm gonna late.. Better late than never right?.. |
*Please pray for my success here & after okay..




