السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
.. بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

Dear my LEADER,
I hope you are in a calm condition as you read this.First of all, I try to soothe my heart although I am still suprised.In fact, I knew that this thing will happen as I step my feet into university. Men attracted to women, Women attracted to men. People often said that this is campus love..
You said that you like me and would like to couple with me.I don't mind if you like me but try to sit back and think.Why do you said you like me?..
I am sorry.There is no 'COUPLE' before marriage in my vocabulary.That is what I stick to before I entered up this university. Because I knew that there will be more disadvantages rather than advantages by doing this.
FIRST,when we get couple, we might be overshadowed with beautiful and sweet things only. For your information, the world is not exist as beautiful as what we think of. You will always imagine myself. So how can you concentrate on your prayers?..
SECOND,when we get couple, you would like to call and text daily right? Our intention is to study here.Not for falling in love.In addition, we didn't study here for free.Thus, money is essential for us who are being aparted from family. If we often calling or texting each other, automatically we need to buy top up right? Don't you think that it is a waste of money?..
THIRD, when we get couple, we must be hunted with worries.Afraid if anything bad happens between us.Remember, Allah is there for us.As long as we always remind of Him.The worst thing that can happen is DIE. Always bear in mind, everyone will die.The difference is either it is quick or not.Whatever it is, we can still pray for each other from far..
FOURTH,when we get couple, you will ask to meet/date.Why? Because of the phrase "I miss you".There will be another and another dates after the first time.I am quite scared if those dates may lead us to valley of sins. Nauzubillahiminzaliq..
FIFTH,when we get couple, I really afraid if I forgot my Lord. I will always remind of you but to Allah? I might only remember Him during my painful,frustrated, and hard times.I don't want to be like that. It is my real wish to always remind of Allah..
LASTLY, when we get couple, there will be a time of getting clash. I don't want to be your 'EX'. I feel ashamed. What if my future husband knows about it? He must be sad. The same goes to you. How if your future wife knows about you and me with our past relationship?..
There are many more.For now, I can explain to you these 6 reasons. Even you can try to think of the other logic reasons. If you really like and would like to be with me,try to perform a guidance prayer.Seek the best decision from Him. If you still want to be with me,then meet my parents..
And if it is stated that you are my soulmate, I will accept you. Insya-Allah. Let my heart open for you that moment.I know that I am not perfect, but I keep trying to improve myself.Sorry for any weaknesses/incovinience in this letter..
My real intention is only one. Let you love me for the sake of Allah.Not because of my looks, wealth or words. LA TAHZAN.. Allah is always with us..
Credit to : Bukan Surat Cinta


