السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
.. بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
ALHAMDULILLAH..
Just called the office around 3pm. Asking for my result.
Well, it is a worth waiting for me.
~FIRST-CLASS HONOUR~
Thanks to lecturers,parents,friends and others.
I finally did it because of you. Without all of you,I'm nothing! For sure.
With this flying colours result, I was offered to choose courses.
So, I am qualified to pursue my dream to be a mechanical engineer..
Definitely, I have chosen MECHY as my field of studies.
Hope I can perform excellent .. hmm.. Insya-Allah!
Be confident. That's all I need. wii~
Bad news, my gang wouldn't be completed on this June intake.
Ain had to leave us after getting a low pointer.
I was speechless.. Nothing else can I do.
Wish her the best in life.. even without me after this..
I would like to highlight a nice quotation from my comrade:
"A SUCCESS HERE IN THE WORLD WON'T BE VALUABLE AND MEANINGFUL
IF WE FAIL TO GAIN SUCCESS HEREAFTER..
HILARATION TO THOSE WHO SUCCESS BOTH OF THEM.."
ALHAMDULILLAH..
Just called the office around 3pm. Asking for my result.
Well, it is a worth waiting for me.
~FIRST-CLASS HONOUR~
Thanks to lecturers,parents,friends and others.
I finally did it because of you. Without all of you,I'm nothing! For sure.
With this flying colours result, I was offered to choose courses.
So, I am qualified to pursue my dream to be a mechanical engineer..
![]() |
| I'm gonna be a MECHY..MECHY..MECHY.. I don't need your MECHY..MECHY..MECHY.. I just wanna make the world dance.. Always remember my MECHY.. haha |
Definitely, I have chosen MECHY as my field of studies.
Hope I can perform excellent .. hmm.. Insya-Allah!
Be confident. That's all I need. wii~
Bad news, my gang wouldn't be completed on this June intake.
Ain had to leave us after getting a low pointer.
I was speechless.. Nothing else can I do.
Wish her the best in life.. even without me after this..
I would like to highlight a nice quotation from my comrade:
"A SUCCESS HERE IN THE WORLD WON'T BE VALUABLE AND MEANINGFUL
IF WE FAIL TO GAIN SUCCESS HEREAFTER..
HILARATION TO THOSE WHO SUCCESS BOTH OF THEM.."



