السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
.. بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
I don't know what to write actually but all I know is that I am very excited.
Yeah! Excited to be one of his trustee.. A trustee to a friend.
Seriously.
Yesterday, most of the pre-dip student get their results.I meant, pointer to determine either they can continue pursue their dreams at UTHM or not.So, same goes to him. He preferred to wait actually but he received call from his foster sister explaining about his result.So, no need to wait for the offer letter next week.
Listening to his excitement through his voice already made me smile. haha.. Although it was hard for me to face all this situation but I put myself into a normal act. Like nothing had really happened. He declined the offer from other university that he got via UPU just to be in UTHM again.. He is faithful towards UTHM ..haha..
![]() |
| It's dean list! hehe.. |
Lucky to be the only person that knows about his progressions.Still buzzing in my ears :
"Please don't tell anyone about this okay.I only want you to know.Only you..Insya-Allah,we'll meet again this June okay!" ..
"Please don't tell anyone about this okay.I only want you to know.Only you..Insya-Allah,we'll meet again this June okay!" ..
*I feel like going too! but, I have to wait.. my pre-dip result.. or maybe via 2nd application of UPU after June intake.hmm.No comment.
This might be misunderstood by readers. But,trust me. He and me? Well, we're just friends.
Seriously,close comrade! Insya-Allah..
I am just wondering how glad to be a good friend to someone.. And the feeling of getting trust from a friend.
Whatever it takes, I believe there will be success for us .. here in UTHM .. Insya-Allah.
"You are you and I am I,
You do your thing and I'll do mine,
If in the end we meet up together,
Then it is a beautiful friendship... "
"Friendship is not friendship without trust,without it I'll walk alone"
~James P.Michels Jr.~



