Check it out!

Let you know!

My photo
Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia
M.Y Resolution 19

GPS Flowers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

02 May 2012

Short Campus Life

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
.. بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

Just graduated from Pre-Dip Programme 2012.. alhamdulillah.. i have learnt a lot there.. the true meaning of friendships, knowledges and life itself.. Now, all that left are memories.. sweet & sour memories.. Despite all the hardships I'm facing, I know that those are experiences for me to face future challenges. 






Still remember the days my classmates and I learnt Calculus,Algebra,Engineering Science,Mechanic of English,Presentation Skills and Informational Technology.. With joy and fun we go through it chapter by chapter.. I can clearly view those scared faces during TEST 1,TEST 2 and lastly FINAL EXAMINATION.. wow.. it's awesome!! 






After this, everyone will go for the path that they have chosen.. Me? I will be a faithful member of UTHM.. Insya-Allah.. I would like to prove that bottom learners can also succeed with their own way.. No need to rush, just enjoy and focus on what I want.. Not that Foundation or Matriculation.. I don't need all those things.. Enough with my Diploma.. Because I believe that 'EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER' .. 






Whatever happens, I am now stronger than others see, higher than others sight and the most vital is that wiser than others thought.. Insya-Allah.. Hope my life will become greater after this.. If my comrades get into those fast-track programmes, I can still relax and draw a smile because I am confident with myself.. I can do better than them even it might get slower if we are referring to the time.. I always remind myself : BETTER LATE THAN NEVER .. 






"Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense. This day is all that is good and fair. It is too dear, with its hopes and invitations, to waste a moment on yesterdays."

~Ralph Waldo Emerson~



"8G Gang"

Boys of Section 4

Girls of Section 4
For sure, I'm gonna miss all of you .. wiii~