Check it out!

Let you know!

My photo
Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia
M.Y Resolution 19

GPS Flowers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

27 May 2012

The Unfirmed You




السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
.. بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْمِ



 ❤Dear you ❤
    There's a lot that I want to say.
    But, you are not firm to me.
    So,let me keep my words until the time comes.

 ❤Dear you ❤
    I am here,you are there.
    If it is written you are belong to me, 
    No matter how far we apart,
    We will be unite as the time arrives.

 ❤Dear you ❤
    If there is someone who can replace me,
    Better than me,
    Be with that person.
    It might be your partner.
    Don't worry about me.
    Allah is always by my side.
    Just pray for my happiness.

 ❤Dear you ❤
    Who are not firm to me...
    Take good care of your heart...
    Until I am yours legally...

# Dear YOU who I even don't know/meet yet,my regard : 
 ☞Love till Jannah... Insya-Allah.. 


Shared from : here